Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dear God


I have truly moved into the new flat.

So far we've got some small scuffles and arguments - mostly minor (i.e. carrots versus mushrooms, who uses the bathroom at what times of day, which pasta to buy). The whole experience of living together with [good] friends and some people I haven't known before is a bit like marriage. It can get stressful when relationships are strained and people respond out of spite, but it couldn't get much better when we get along well.

I quite like it, too, when my housemates 'visit' my room for a chat. It's been a while since I lived in a house of young people. The general state of mess can get irritating at times, but it's not something we can't work on.

There's still no internet connection at home, but it's relatively little inconvenience to lug my laptop to school.

...I bet that's pretty much all I've got to say for now. I'm getting by okay.
Take care! ^__^

P.S. nice song.
P.P.S. feeds can now be emailed to you - check the feeder section.

Dear God
I don't understand
What you're doing
If You're real and you're in control
You must see the path we're choosing

And I don't understand
but somehow I believe
it's all in your hands

Yeah but I don't believe in a God who gives
more of his love to those who say they believe
And I've read your book and I think it says
it's not what you say but it's how you live

1 comment:

Bambang Aroengbinang said...

good luck nduk, hope you enjoy your new friends and new environment, and thanks for listening to my advice :)