Thursday, February 08, 2007

Remembering You


This morning I returned from showers to this song. I haven't listened to it for some time, and it hits a chord... I don't really know why though (finding out why is for brain exercise later in the Tube.) The song was featured in Chronicles of Narnia.

Hmmm... I wonder whether there are any recently-released, epic-style movies that are worth watching. It's not like I have all the time in the world to manage to watch three movies, but it's nice to know and keep in mind.

Enjoy the song, everyone ^^

From the first moment I heard Your name
Something in my heart came alive
You showed me love and no words could explain
A love with the power to
Open the door
To a world I was made for

And I watch as the cold winter melts into spring
And I'll be remembering You
Oh and I'll smell the flowers and hear the birds sing
And I'll be remembering You, I'll be remembering You

No comments: