Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Part The Waters


I'm feeling lonely, and I feel proverbially drowned (hence the blog's title.)

Still listening to music right now, as well as calming my nerves and trying to channel a good portion of brainpower towards translating an invitation. Havoc tends to happen when I go nervous, hence the need to calm myself down. Just on the side, it's unimaginable how I'd be if I took MDMA pills, as I'm already a restless person without it!

To be honest, it takes courage to choose my path in life and even more when it comes to sticking up with it. I've been doing this interview: I started off being merely curious but now feels like I'm going for the first place! Moreover, since stability and ample time rank high on my list, not hearing about it makes me nervous. The nervotic experience is not pleasurable, but it's so hilarious to observe how I have a batallion of butterflies busily fluttering in my tummy. I'm lucky to have friends to keep me a-ground and tell me to get rid of those butterflies.

I also need to be myself, to be courteous and to be proper. Meh heh heh :E

Returning to the question of what makes me beautiful, this is the answer that is and shall be from now on: congeniality and a genuine concern of the well-being of others around me. Please keep reminding me on this matter! :D

Alright, now it's time to sink my head into translation works. Typing up this blog has certainly helped defuse the bomb ticking in my mind (I don't know why it ticks, or for how long it will keep ticking.) In the end it's good to have my concentration back. After all, blogging's like writing an article about one's piece of mind, isn't it?

Cheers, take care and keep your sanity intact!

When I feel I'm going under... part the waters, Lord
When I feel the waves around me, calm the sea
When I cry for help, oh hear me Lord and hold out Your hand
Touch my life
Still the raging storm in me...

I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford

I need Thee, oh I need Thee
Every hour I need Thee
Oh bless me now, my Saviour
I come to Thee

I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain

I need Thee, oh I need Thee
Every hour I need Thee
Oh bless me now, my Saviour
I come to Thee

No comments: