Friday, July 28, 2006

(...rrrrrring!)

Dear all, I'm sorry I can't take your calls or reply to your messages right away. The answer to Wednesday's jitters were quelled that very night (all while stuck with an overheated clutch.)

All that I can say is that now I am privy to many things I could only imagine of. The list of demands is long and it's physically exhausting to complete the day, but I will do the best to my abilities and let God do the rest :) Keeping my sanity intact is a very important priority indeed!

Finally, I have no idea whether the font comes out as Arial or not, since I've never used Blackberry's browser for blogging. Ponky, I'm following your lead :E

Take care and keep your sanity intact. Note to myself: be slow to complain and quick to lend a helping hand.

No comments: