Sunday, April 09, 2006

I Wish We'd All Been Ready


The day before yesterday was the second time I missed out on a flight. Really.

To be honest, it was relatively an enjoyable experience: free internet access, great window shopping (can't afford to buy), made friends with resting lounge receptionist, didn't get to pay an extra cent to have flight rebooked, watched movies, got free ice-cream etc. Singapore is a relatively safe place, and especially so in its airport. I personally feel more comfortable to roam around the airport (with little worries on my mind about catching the next flight) since it was well-equipped. There were new experiences, too...

Anyway, this post is dedicated to Brandon and Leon who kept me company, gave me a chance to inject a dose of humour to their at-ungodly-hour shift (guys, you get paid double), gave me extra time to catch up on sleep, and basically keep me happy (yet a tad insane) during those hours. Thanks heaps for everything! I ended up not paying any rebooking fees. Hopefully you get the pay raise you two truly deserve. Keep up the good work ^^

Other than that, my dog is in a fine condition. And so am I. Love you, Banban ^__^

Take care!

The father spoke the demon died
How could you have been so blind

There's no time to change your mind
The Son has come and you've been left behind
I hope we'd all be ready, you've been left behind

No comments: