Friday, March 24, 2006

Take My Life (once more)


I can't sleep right now, and it's nearly four A.M., Singapore time. My interview's at 9:30.

It's not because I still need to type up a brief statement to support my application. It's not because I think my portfolio is dated and rather sucks. I'm feeling helpless, and there is little anyone can do about it.

Tried everything to fall asleep from around 10:30PM yesterday. Tried talking, chatting, body-language talking, walking around my friend's apartment, three (or four) sleeping styles, sweating myself to sleep, cooling myself to sleep, drinking water, singing...

(Well, by now you'll kind of work out little works. Managed to sleep from 1:30 to 3AM.)

The humidity is giving my sinus a workout. I feel a bit depressed to see columns of high-density buildings surrounding my temporary abode today, and very little green patch to see in the vicinity. When I went to Raffles Hotel earlier, it was perfect! I love courtyard gardens... must make sure I have lots of greeneries in my home in the future ^__^ can't live without gardens. Can't live without singing on top of my lungs, be it in the car during a traffic jam or in my room at night. For my parents, well... this is why I object to work in Singapore: I simply wouldn't have a proper outlet to channel and melt my stress away. This is why I don't want to live in apartments in general ^^;

As for the nervousness, I'm in an up-to-You,-God state of mind. Just hoping that I'll have enough sleep to face Sunday's onslaught (a song leader once more), and the following three business days. Just hoping Thursday will be a good and effective rest and catch-up day. Just hoping to be able to breathe well.

I'm not consistent, but God is. Readers and friends (and myself), remember: when you are at your lowest point and crave for affection, God is hugging you. He loves you no matter what, when or how... even if you don't like it. (A very persistent lover indeed ^^) I pray so that we all may learn that we share our burdens together in the walk of life.

With thoughts, take care.

How many times have I turned away?
The number is the same as the stars in the sky
And every time You've taken me back
And now I pray You'll do it tonight

Please take from me my life when I don't have the strength
To give it away to You
Please take from my my life when I don't have the strength
To give it away to Jesus

1 comment:

Harph said...

achar.... kapan ke melb? hahaha