Thursday, March 02, 2006

What am I to you?


Argh! Work is not yet finished. This is no time to slow down in preparing the portfolio...

(...but I still take some time to type up this blog. Geez, what a sloth this girl is.)

I got a challenge from my boss earlier: define your image. He noticed I collected attractive-looking presentation templates and asked whether I have time to make one for myself. He also noticed my e-mail signature... a very personalised signature indeed. I'm yet to see a signature in this office that is a miniature demi-artwork in itself. I've been reading some bits from my own blog to find out more about myself. Some things I've published are funny, some are stupid, and some give a harsh reminder of life's lessons. But yes, what my boss said earlier bothers me: how do I define myself?

There's also this funny/aesthetically balanced picture I took yesterday. To the left corner, my boss. To the right corner, my work colleague (is this a boxing fight or what?!) They both have an affinity towards effervescent supplements tablets. Anyway, the lighting sucked but the composition was good. When I tried to take it the second time, they moved. Oh well, they weren't paid to be life models. Here goes the picture:



On the topic of something I search for, I may well have found it (I didn't expect it.) God sure is creative, and He makes sure He is known that way ^__^ It's good to stop asking and to live in accord with your values.

It will be Tata's 22nd birthday tomorrow (or the day after on the other side of the Pacific), so an early happy birthday greeting to you, my dear friend ^^ I do miss you.

I'm about to go to Singapore for open day this weekend, and have a presentation on the coming Monday (this happened the last time around, with Basic PM.) What should I do?? Work hard and manage smart, of course! Cheers ^^;

What am I to you?
Tell me darling true
To me you are the sea
Fast as you can be
and deep the shade of blue

When you're feeling low
To whom else do you go
See, I cry if you hurt
I'd give you my last shirt
Because I love you so.

No comments: