Sunday, February 26, 2006

Rise and Fall


Today, there was a junior school friend's wedding held in here. I didn't come since I was tired... which is probably good (I get to sleep more) or bad (missed a chance to catch up with others.) I don't know why it's all so sudden... it's hard to not think negatively of what might be the reasons. Probably she is just well mature beyond her age and decides it's time to get married. It's not my place to judge.

It is saddening to discover friends going on their own ways. Sometimes I wish the good old times would come back once again (which is unlikely), but at other times I can only smile and try to understand the decisions they make. After all, each of us is different and has his or her own reasoning as to why he/she chooses to do things one way and not otherwise.

Which leads me to think... I am so dumb (in many areas.)

By the way, Mely, if you're reading this blog... I'm coming to your place over the next weekend. I'd like to get your mobile phone number (mine still hasn't changed) so that we can meet if you're not too caught up with life.

Je veux danser encore, pour danser avec tout mon coeur et
être contenu sachant qu'il est le meilleur je peut faire. Je vraiment.

Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over
And it seems as though the writings on the wall
Superstar you finally made it,
but once the picture becomes tainted,
it's what they call
The rise and fall

No comments: