Monday, March 03, 2008

Your Friend The Rat


I was person #3 to borrow CSM Southampton Row's Ratatouille DVD.
(Well, that was a random fact and wasn't my point for this post.)

The DVD came with a wealth of extra features, including this amusing little shortie, which were immensely enjoyable.

On a tangent, my contemporaries/friends born on 1984 - hereforth on this post referred to as 'rats' - some of them are born on Saturdays... a .75 second recall brought forth Aletta (whose two-dozenth birthday is celebrated today), the ever-diligent David Sakti (who is one of the few 'Davids' I know well), myself and Yaki. Only 1984 people who were born after 29 February will share the same 'birthday' day in the week for the rest of their lives, as those born before leap year day would sometimes have the one-day extra they will catch up on the following non-leap year.

As I'm such a chronological pattern freak, I'm going to list the dates on which 1984-ers were Saturday-born.

March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
April 7, 14, 21, 28
May 5, 12, 19, 26
June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
July 7, 14, 21, 28
August 4, 11, 18, 25
September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
October 6, 13, 20, 27
November 3, 10, 17, 24
December 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

On a different note, there are a number of people (despite their year of birth) who tend to share the same birthday day with me. These are Tomoaki Ishii (he better still be alive) and DJ. Yes, they were born on the above-mentioned dates too.

As for my family, my sister's birthday day falls three days before - that's a Friday in 2008. This year, my dad's falls three days after (Thursday) whereas my mum's falls two days after. There are still a lot of relational formulations I can potentially do, but it's still easier to remember calendar dates over days-in-a-week differences. Well, sometimes it works counting however many weeks away, though.

Enjoy counting! ^__^

No comments: