Monday, July 23, 2007

Come Fly With Me


I would love to join this adventure just prior to starting my final year project. I initially thought of travelling to North Korea, but Sail Indonesia seems to sound equally fun to me! ^__^

Also, I am going to Cartier International this Sunday. Other than men on horses and the ubiquitous polo shirt, I'm quite clueless on what the game involves, or whether it's a male-only sports. Oh well, there are still a couple of days left to study the game...

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
Theres a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, we'll fly, we'll fly away

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land, theres a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, we'll float down in the blue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagunya siapa tuh

Cempluk Story said...

hepi day :)

mukuge said...

@aribowo: lagunya Frank Sinatra...

@cempluk: thank you :D