Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stand in the Rain


Two more subjects down - which means there is only one left to do. Whoopee!!

The fashion show is taking place next Thursday. With my outfit, I decided to line the trousers as well as parts of the blouse. My late decision translates into extra work, which is fine anyway since I would like to wear them anyway (hence the extra bit of work for my love of couture finishing).

I haven't got much to report about, apart from the fact that I have managed to successfully sew leather and silk together. They may probably be the most unpleasant things to sew together, as they tend to shift and slide away, and consequently giving me a harder time on the sewing machine. Also, my sewing machine turned out to be not powerful enough to jab through two layers of leather. If only my machine was as nice as KY's... yeah, here we go again, the grass is always greener on the other side (that's just human nature.)

Alright, it's much-deserved (and long-awaited) bed time for me, so have a good day everyone! ^__^

She never slows down
She doesn't know why
But she knows that when she's all alone
It feels like its all coming down

She won't turn around
The shadows are long
And she fears if she cries that first tear
The tears will not stop raining down

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when its all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day what lost can be found
You stand in the rain

No comments: