Sunday, November 26, 2006

(so much more to see)


Just making a quick note on things. I found this message from my dad interesting. Probably it's just my sleep-deprived mind going berserk, but anyway...

Dear all,
The idea of family vacation in December has warm reception from all of us. There have been variation in destination preference; Yvonne prefers Bali, Marsha prefers Toba, Papa prefers Lombok, and Mom has not say anything but suggesting that we do not book the vacation until Marsha and Yvonne arrive in Jakarta.


Now please excuse me for having to go back to my work. Take care!

3 comments:

Devi Girsang, MD said...

Yvonne? is she your older sis? where is she?

dailyrant said...

your dad is ... cute =D

mukuge said...

@devi: Yes, she is... she lives in Melbourne but is holidaying with me right now.

@mely: gee, thanks ^__^