Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Love Me Tender


It's good to go to work today: the roads are empty, the office relaxed. Most people are still away on holiday I guess... when I told the taxi driver at Bali's airport work for me starts on Tuesday, he was [half-]stunned... well he has a good reason anyway. Banking and postal services resume their normal hours tomorrow morning, so I'm expecting a traffic jam.

I'm still a bit off from the holidays... Poink reminded me that today is not Monday, it's Tuesday! @__@ can't believe how knocked I am right now. Glad that I can go home quite early today, there's nothing much to do. Couldn't really buy the tambourines today as the store is still closed, so I guess I'll either go for the foot reflexology massage or straight to bed (if the place's still closed.) Last night I didn't have much a sleep, arriving at half to midnight and having to doggy-sit Brownie for twenty minutes before going to sleep.

No good music at office for now... the WMP on my laptop is erroneous so I've been relying on my mobile phone instead. Ah, the end of fresh, sweet-tasting water...

(Apparently, I'm still in holiday mood.)

Love me tender, love me sweet
Never let me go
You have made my life complete
And I love you so

Love me tender, love me true
All my dreams fulfill
For, my darling, I love you
And I always will

No comments: