Thursday, October 27, 2005

Don't Know Why


Sooooo.......... tired.

Life has been a bit more of a whirlwind for me, especially for the past few months. I keep finding myself sticking my head into the pillow much more often that I imagined I would. The coming vacation is, although a bit forced (preferring long Christmas holidays over Lebaran ones), looked forward at with much excitement. Although I'll be doing final draft drawings for the competition, good times are up ahead. Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Won't be dragging myself around too much work these days, the *light* cough isn't clearing away as fast as I thought it would be. I'll keep you updated. Thanks a lot for himai for dropping a couple of calls even when I was really really busy - I will make it up, promise! Till then, take care and love you all so much! ^.^

When I saw the break of day
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching teardrops in my hand

My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind, forever

Out across the endless sea
I would die in ectasy
But I'll be a bag of bones
Driving down the road alone

No comments: