Monday, August 15, 2005

(Supermi time!)


Glutton at work. I mean... the glutton, at work.

There is this thing with me, hunger at work and instant noodles. The way it was with me, hunger while studying and instant noodles (infamously dubbed 'midnight snack'.) The midnight snacking has stopped largely due to my changing sleep pattern, which implies I am already fast asleep when the midnight hunger strikes.

Alas, it didn't happen so with the mid-afternoon hunger.

I've been trying to cut back on carbs and fat lately... the job consists of very light physical activities (typing and filling up my glass with water amongst other things) which does not need the amount of energy generated by the amount of food I normally consume. To keep eating a lot, I have to reduce the energy yield per volume proportionally... or else I'll be as fat as Bandit! Instant noodles didn't make the cut, so it was [planned] not to be part of my daily diet. Originally.

Looks like now it will be hard to get rid of the habit...

(For those who didn't know, I already bring with me a bagful of food to munch on during the day. When these run out, I resort to noodles. Well, whenever I feel the urge to eat something gluttonish.)

Take care! ^.^;

No comments: