Sunday, December 12, 2010

gaaaaaaaaaaaah


....... and I went berserk with knitwear-shopping. Again.

It was "oooh look there's free delivery" (for the inner shopping couch potato that I am), "oooh it's on sale", "oooh look I got price-off vouchers" and "oooh I don't have this colour" (my layering-up knitwear pieces are predominantly of the black/grey range and as a colour whore I am keen to change the mix.) By this stage it should be obvious where the money is draning away to. This pre-Christmas's tally count is five. The First-Year replacement remains elusive, though, as I find myself dragging my heels to actually go to a brick-and-mortar store. As a rule of thumb, I don't purchase trousers/pants online due to a plethora of possible fitting issues. Yet I don't like queueing in store.

Also, someone thinks dear WW is my father.
(Hell yeah!! Different surnames there, love.)
I blog quite a bit for some years now, but it doesn't mean everyone in my family is as keen as I am, the way I'm not so keen on playing tennis or practising on the piano. But yeah, like my real father, I like airborne-related sports.......... cue in horses, flying jumps, and speeding bicycles. When I lose my balance, gravity wins. But I'd probably do parkour if I were grittier.

Anyways, time to go now. Bye bye!

No comments: