Monday, June 23, 2008

(penultimate time?)


Thirty-two degrees centigrade. Twenty-five-minute bus ride.
Welcome to Dubai.

It's mind-boggling how this place (i.e. airport) still pumps with life at 1:30 in the morning. Quite peculiarly, there are flights coming in and going out of this port during any time of day.

I have done my bit of finding someone I know in the airport (it wasn't her shift right now) and souvenir-shopping. It's amazing the amount of money this place churns from alleviating tributary fears, consumerist deluge and general money-spending.
Instead of transiting in Dubai, maybe next time I'll take MH, transit in KL and have a relatively easier time flying long-haul. The only things that I could possibly do in KL is possibly book for a body massage and go surf online, but I'm fine with that.

Since I've done what I need to do in this airport, it's online time ;))

No comments: