Wednesday, May 21, 2008

(reflecting last post)


Hello!
I submitted my essay: one down, two (three? four?) projects to go.

Re-reading the previous post, I recalled a cardinal rule of thinking:
there are two sides to a story
(at least.)

These quotes may also sum up the mundanes of everyday dressing, and could be whittled down to simple phenomenons dressed up in anthropological academic speak. They could also be verbal manifestations of the day-to-day significance of appearing a certain way, considering that we dress ourselves at least once a day (I'm assuming here - if you have the luxury to read this blog then it's likely to be twice or thrice.)

I can make the argument swings both ways, but the point is... is dressing a crucial part of life? That bit is for you to find out. Are we okay with that? ^__^

No comments: