Saturday, April 26, 2008

(compliance v mutiny)


On Thursday morning, there was a [rather unpleasant] news circulating that one of the tutors declared that all students in my degree's intake are to submit their illustration projects on Monday - a good seven weeks ahead of the original schedule. Needless to say, it was an unpopular (if not unreasonable) change.

...and how am I dealing with it?

Some of my classmates helplessly thrown themselves into the chaos that ensued.
A few vowed not to sleep over the weekend so that they could finish the illustrations.
As for me, I first tried to recruit other students to boycott the hand-in... and yet vacillate between compliance and mutiny.
(Oh, well...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So..what happened? did you boycott?

SD

mukuge said...

of course.
(although I did do my work to dispel arguments based on sloth...)